I really want to keep an eye on when I do and don't feel like I have enough energy to live a normal life. Right now, I feel like I have normal energy. Yesterday morning, I felt like I didn't have enough energy until after I ate lunch. I know my energy can change based on what I eat, how I'm feeling emotionally, how much and how well I sleep, and by how active or inactive I am. Anyway, I want to really keep an eye on when I'm feeling filled with energy, because I'd really like to live most of my days like that (allowing for the normal ups and downs, of course). When I was on the Metformin, my energy was so low that it took all my strength just to do one thing (even if that thing was to only walk out to the back yard to spend time watching (not playing with--not enough energy for that!) my child). Now I feel like most days are "normal" for my energy level compared to others. Some days I feel like maybe I have a bit more than normal energy--those are the most wonderful times!
Feeling okay. I'm not feeling up or down--just kind of level. Level is a good thing, though, for me. My shoulder hurts a bit less today, but maybe it's because my hormones are switching (it seems like *maybe* my cycle is starting !). My skin feels a little smoother on my face today--was it from the juice last night?
* Continuing with Creative Health Institute's program (haven't been doing much the last few days)
* Continuing with Sunfood Cuisine (haven't been reading much at all--I need to sit down and spend some time reading it, so I can move on to another book)
* Scrambled tofu made with onion, green pepper, turmeric, garlic granules
* One slice sprouted grain bread with natural, nonhydrogenated vegan butter
* About one cup of homemade hummus, eaten with two collard leaves and one cracker
* Cooked cabbage and sweet peas
* Cup of soymilk
* Large bowl of popcorn with melted vegan butter and dash of nutritional yeast