Yesterday we had some hail and it knocked over most of our pepper plants (we have *a lot*). So, today I went out and said some sweet things to them as I helped them stand tall again. :-D I hope they produce a lot of colorful sweet peppers for me!
* coconut shake (coconut water and flesh, one date, one banana, 1 inch of vanilla bean, little bit of hemp protein powder)
* a lot of nut loaf mixture, before it got into the dehydrator
* sweet sesame shake (sesame seeds, bananas, 1/2 of a vanilla bean, few dates, little bit of agave)
* one of the nut burgers that was warmed by the dehydrator, but it was still all soft
* more of the sweet sesame milk