Eating on the road isn't so bad when you are raw. We cut up a bunch of carrots, celery, red peppers and brought along a nut dip (walnuts, parsley, carrots, garlic, salt, lemon) as well as fruit. My family ate more than half of the nut dip and I had to remind them that they had their hummus and chips and crackers and stuff like that to eat. I felt kind of like a jerk saying it, but at the same time once the raw food was gone I'd be left with nothing and they'd still have all kinds of stuff that I wouldn't be able to eat. :-/
* not so great coconut shake because the coconut was way too mature/firm
* carrots, celery, red peppers
* nut dip (ingredients, above)
* romaine lettuce (with olive/flax oil, lemon, salt, thyme)
* leftover of the not so great shake
Below, we have included the original comments from this blog post. Additional comments may be made via Facebook, below.
On April 29, 2007, wrote:
I'm looking forward to hearing your findings!!!
Hope you had a great time.