I didn't get around to updating yesterday, because I was down with a migraine since the afternoon. I was wondering if it was something I ate, but I think it's hormonal. :-/
Anyway, for yesterday I had:
* coconut shake
* salad with lots of veggies
* cooked blackbeans with salsa and blue corn chips
* carob cashew milk sweetened with agave
* 3 Advil UGH!
Today is Halloween, so I'm busy making things ready for the fun evening. I always have such a great time every Halloween--it's one of my favorite times of the year!
Anyway, I'm only updating what I'm eating today:
* carob cashew milk leftover from yesterday
* few "candied" almonds
* cooked hummus and blue corn chips
* tiny bit of raw carob "fudge" that I made to snack on if it drives me crazy that everyone else is eating candy tonight!
* small bowl of dahl
* rice and curried pumpkin that a friend brought to my Halloween potluck. It was AWESOME! I didn't ask if it had sugar in it, but it definitely didn't have soy, wheat, or dairy in it. It was so yummy!
* Carob "fudge" that I made earlier