We have some guests in the house, so I don't want to spend too much time on the computer. So, here's just a quick update today. I have a photo to post from yesterday's lunch, too, when I get around to it.
I'm feeling energetic today. I woke later than 6:30--maybe closer to 7:30, and that feels better.
Continuing with the Creative Health Institute's program
Continuing with Sunfood Cuisine
* 1/3 quart of blueberries (YUM!)
* Small glass of soymilk
* About one tablespoon of leftover hummus with three or four crackers
* Huge mixed green salad with leftover chopped veggies from the "burritos" yesterday
* Leftover Indian dish from last night, with added steamed potatoes and green beans
* Tiny bit of caramel, but I didn't like it
* Bottle of soda (EEK!)--Sprite, I think
I had the last two things at a movie theatre. Let's see how it makes me feel in the morning. Right now I feel okay--no sugar highs, or anything. The veins in my hands, however, are very puffed out ( ?) and I am extremely thirsty.