Is my husband now supporting me in my journey to health? Yesterday, as we both sat at our computers for a little while, he called out, "Hey, did you see this site by a woman named Alissa Cohen " (Don't know if I spelled that right.) I said yes, of course. Then he said, "What about this site...rawfoods.com " (I think that's the one he asked about.) I said, "yes." Then he asked about another site and I said yes. He said he guessed I probably know about all the sites out there. I told him if he's interested, I'd send him some links for sites about guys who are eating a raw diet. He didn't reply. ;-) Anyway, it looks like he's trying to be supportive, maybe?
My sinuses still feel a tiny bit congested this morning. Maybe it takes more than one day to rid the body of the results from eating wheat. I feel awake this morning; I had a little over nine hours of sleep last night. That spot in my back doesn't hurt today, either. My shoulder isn't hurting as much. I do feel a little sluggish, like I ate too much cooked food yesterday. I wish we weren't out of lettuce already. I'm actually thinking of making a salad out of swiss chard, since I have a lot of that.
* Sunfood Cuisine, continue reading this
* Creative Health Institute program, conginue with this
* 1/2 an apple sliced very thin and also chopped
* Handful of crushed walnuts sprinkled on top of the apples, along with a generous amount of cinnamon
* Small glass soymilk
* Leftover rice, ground almond, greens, lemon dish
* Small amount of raw veggies tossed with zucchini "pasta" that a friend made
* Swiss chard with pintos, onions, garlic, tomato paste, spices--cooked
* Glass of carrot, beet, swiss chard stalks, small amount of spirulina