***** DISCLAIMER: As with all of our posts here at Pure Jeevan, and particularly those tagged with a new term, "Nadi Balance," please refer to the disclaimer that runs at the bottom of all Pure Jeevan pages. Wendi and Jim are health researchers, educators, and extreme self-experimenters, not doctors. ******
Nadi Balance: Part VI
As we stated yesterday, behind the overall picture of health is a delicate balancing act. Even if one appears "healthy," that's no guarantee of perfect health.
We've been doing testing and analysis on ourselves using a combination of common diagnostic tools as well as experimenting with chemicals (not ingesting anything) and lesser-known tools. If you're wondering about some of what we do, we can tell you that all of our tests are noninvasive (aside from a finger-prick, as we've talked about with the live blood viewing). As any diabetic can tell you, that's nothing more than a small snap on your finger. The rest is all pain-free, invasive-free.
There is a ton of information your body is giving out all the time, readily attainable without disturbing your body. (This is great because who wants to undergo painful or invasive tests ! We're not saying that people should avoid normal medical tests and so forth. We're simply saying that the things we're interested in are readily available without some of these arcane-seeming methods.)
Here are some things we've been learning -- some of the fruits of our labor based on our own experiences and research:
- The first, of course, is that although enzymes are extremely beneficial for many individuals, enzyme supplements can actually be harmful to some.
- You CAN infact infer the general health of individuals by looking at their live blood through a microscope. (But, live blood microscopy should not be used to diagnose a specific health condition.)
- The healthier you are when you're taken ill by a disease, the faster your body can heal from it. Children, for example, will generally spring back to health more quickly than will adults and elderly.
- An imbalanced body is what allows many diseases to manifest.
- Cooked food doesn't trigger the body's "satiation" button.
- Most individuals have sluggish livers, for which beet greens can help. NOTE: Without knowing, however, the level at which your liver is functioning, it's imperitave to not move forward with a liver cleanse. (You could be doing yourself more harm than good.)
- It's possible that our bodies are not universally undermineralized, and taking extra minerals could be taxing the kidneys. (We're researching this one currently.)
- There's much more to the whole "acid vs. alkaline" debate that people talk about so much. For example, a urine test showing a high acid result does not necessarily mean that the overall body is in an acidic condition. (In truth, the general descriptors "alkaline" and "acidic" are arguably meaningless without a full understanding of pH levels throughout all bodily systems.)
- Raw heals most people because it brings balance to a body that was unbalanced from a poor diet.
- The reason so many opposing dietary views work for some and do not work for others is: It all comes back to balance.
We may expand a few of the above bullets into full posts later, as there are some pretty significant concepts there. We've also not yet addressed a few of the more complex findings we've made, but we'll get to those in the next few days.
Today's message is: Asking questions and following through with research results in knowledge!
Coming up: A closer look at blood.
Nadi Balance Series: Part I, II, III, IV, V, VI
***** DISCLAIMER: As with all of our posts here at Pure Jeevan, and particularly those tagged with a new term, Nadi Balance," please refer to the disclaimer that runs at the bottom of all Pure Jeevan pages. Wendi and Jim are health researchers, educators, and extreme self-experimenters, not doctors. ******
Below, we have included the original comments from this blog post. Additional comments may be made via Facebook, below.
On May 6, 2010, wrote:
I'm sitting on the edge of my chair here, waiting for some details!
On May 6, 2010, wrote:
I agree with the cooked food satiation thing. It was one of my biggest breakthroughs eating raw.
On May 7, 2010, wrote:
so what resources are you turning to for research. . . I actually enjoy doing the research part, but where to turn? I unfortunately don't have access to a natural health provider. . . so how do I get testing for pH and minerals etc. . . is there a way to do it by mail?
On May 7, 2010, wrote:
I love this.. it make so much more sense than the "hard line raw" for healing every single thing.
When I look at my journey, raw was part of it, but what I GAVE UP was probably an even bigger part of my healing to the degree I have... no sugar, no bread, no grains, no processed dairy, no feedlot meat or farmed fish, no soy, etc etc.. I wonder how my body even functioned with all that crap in there!